- >Frequently Asked Questions
The following payment methods, or a combination of these payment methods, are acceptable for domestic orders:
- Payment by Credit or Debit Card
- Payment Terms may be granted to approved purchasers. Please Contact Us for more information
- Payment may be accepted through PayPal.
- Sales Tax is charged for orders in the state of Minnesota.
The following payment methods, or a combination of these payment methods, are acceptable for international orders:
- Payment in advance by bank wire transfer (preferred).
- Payment may be accepted through PayPal in USD. The shipping address must be the same as the address on file with PayPal.
- Ground Shipping will be made by UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, or Spee-Dee.
- Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air options are available in most instances. Please Contact Us for more information.
- Prepaid orders can be shipped to a freight forwarder at U.S. Port of Departure of the buyers choice at our basic domestic freight rate
- Most prepaid smaller orders can be shipped by:
- USPS Priority Express Mail International with normal time in transit to be 5 to 10 business days, dependent on destination country. USPS Priority Express Mail International includes tracking and insurance.
- USPS Priority Mail International with normal time in transit to be approximately 2 weeks. This option also includes tracking and insurance. Under these options, the buyer will be expected to pay shipping charges in addition to product price.
- Sagebrush Tags can arrange for shipment through a freight forwarder. Air shipments sent through a freight forwarder will usually have a transit time of 1 to 3 weeks. Buyer will be expected to pay shipping charges in addition to product price.