(Scroll almost to bottom of page to order tags.)
The Original One-Piece Z-Tag No-Snag-Tag by Z Tags North America provides superior readability, exclusive self-piercing tip and comes in a variety of sizes and colors for cattle ear tagging as well as other types of livestock and animal identification. They feature a fool-proof one-piece design with a back which will not snag, pull out or break off. After several years on the market users report remarkable retention rates under the most challenging conditions. The soft, flexible material bends and releases when tag gets hooked on brush, wire or twine--tag stays in the ear. Choice of 9 colors - White, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Black. (Small Animal Tags and Long-Neck Calf tags are not available in black.) (Hog/swine tags only available in Yellow, Orange, Green, White, Red.)
- Cow and Calf size cattle tags available in packages of 25 or 100 (Long-Neck Calf and Small Animal Tags come in packages of 50 or 100)
- Exclusive Self-Piercing Tip - Clean, precise incision helps prevent infection & disease transfer by making a small incision that heals tight around the tag.
- Fool-Proof One-Piece Design-Back of One-Piece tags will not snag and pull out or break off
- Superior Readability-Easier to read from front or back
- Available blank, numbered, custom hot-stamped or custom laser imprinted
- Non-Fade Numbers-Exclusive Laser Printing System guaranteed for the life of the animal!
- Easier to Put In-No More Torn Ears-Unique pivoting applicator pin makes loading easy and eliminates ripped ears
- Excellent for tagging hogs, sheep, cattle, goats, deer and all other livestock.
Custom Imprinting - Ztag One-piece tags are available with either Laser Printing or Hot-Stamp Printing (Black tags and Small Animal tags are available with hot-stamp only) (Hog tags available only with Laser print). Printed characters available in 1/4", 3/4", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" heights. Z tags offers custom imprinting of numbers over 200 as well as the option to add Ranch Name, Barcode or Logos. There is a one time set-up fee of $39.00 for laser imprinted custom orders or for hot-stamped custom orders. (The one time set-up fee does not apply to special order sequentially numbered tags, i.e. 3 or 4 digit visual ID numbers or number letter combinations - Number/letter combinations laser print only). Please call or email for more information on custom imprinting. Pricing for simpler options on custom imprinting are included in the ordering box below.
Laser Printing: Guaranteed for the Life of the Animal!
- Lasts for the life of the animal because it's laser etched into the surface of the tag.
- Virtually limitless marking options including numbers, logos, brands and barcodes or choose a combination of markings.
- High definition for sharper and more detailed graphics.
- Used in official identification programs around the world.
- Sorry - Laser Print not available for Black tags or Small Animal tags.
- $39.00 one-time set-up fee for new logos and layouts (please indicate agreement in the ordering box below - Special Options - for this fee to be added to the total charged to your credit card after the order is placed)
Hot-Stamp Printing You can also opt for our proven, economical Hot-Stamp process for numbers, letters, logos, or your own special designs. If you provide the art, we'll do the rest.
- Bold, black easy-to-read characters.
- Numbers etched deeply into tag.
- Custom numbering and logos available.
- $39.00 one-time set-up fee for new logos and layouts (please indicate agreement in the ordering box below - Special Options - for this fee to be added to the total and charged to your credit card after the order is placed)
Z Tags FREE Applicator Offer
(1pc tag applicator)
First time Z tags customers may receive FREE,
1 Z applicator for 1pc tags with the purchase of
100 or more Z 1pc tags (excluding Z feedlot tags).
Mail a copy of dated receipt showing quantity purchased
along with completed Coupon to address shown on coupon.
Must be postmarked by August 16, 2014.
(Offer good through August 1, 2014. Limit one per household, family or address.)
***All custom orders of less than 50 tags will have $7.50 handling fee added after order is received (this includes non-sequential numbers, numbers on 2 sides, custom 1 side and custom 2 side).
***First time orders with logos or brands need to choose $39.00 one-time set-up fee from the list further down the page.
***If you need smaller quantities than the choices in the ordering box please call or email.
***Please make your ordering choices from the drop down lists in the ordering box.