Y-TEX PYthon Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag
See pricing options in ordering box below.
Click to enlarge image(s)
PYthon is a powerful pyrethroid tag containing a unique, synergized formulation of 10% zeta-cypermethrin and 20% piperonyl butoxide. PYthon provides rapid, almost immediate pest knockdown. At one tag per head, PYthon controls horn flies for 3 to 4 months and up to 5 months with two tags per head. PYthon controls face flies, lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks for 4 to 5 months with two tags per head. PYthon adis in control of stable flies, black flies, house flies, and small horse flies for up to 5 months. PYthon weighs 9.5 grams and can be applied to all beef and dairy animals, even newborn calves. PYthon is ideal for rotation with WARRIOR or other organophosphate tags to manage horn fly resistance to insecticides.
Controls horn flies, face flies, lice, Gulf Coast ticks and spinose ear ticks. Aids in control of stable flies, black flies, house flies and small horse flies.
PYthon is available in packages of 20 tags and in Ranch Packs of 100 tags(5 pouches of 20 tags each). Each tag includes a male button for attachment.
- The only tag available in the U.S. with zeta-cypermethrin.
- Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows.
- Controls ectoparasites which cause major economic losses.
- Controls horn flies for 3 to 4 months with one tag/head and up to 5 months with two tags/head when used in an insecticide rotation program.
- Controls face flies, lice, Gulf Coast ticks, and spinose ear ticks for 4 to 5 months with two tags/head. Aids in control of face flies with one tag/head.
- Controls biting lice and most sucking lice in winter, with only one tag per head.
- Requires no withdrawal time.
- Has Y-TEX patented Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months.
- Uses the proven Y-TEX two-piece application system - Ultra Tagger Compact or Ultra Tagger Plus.
- Ideal for rotation with WARRIOR, OPtimizer, or other organophosphate tags to help manage horn fly resistance to insecticides.